Saturday, November 22, 2014

Blogs

I blog about Commander Keen. My friends blog about a few other things. Those things can range from Horror movies, to food, to dancing to basically everything else. If you happen to like any of those things I just listed, you can click the links and view my friends blogs on those. The owners of the mentioned blogs are Dale, Adam, Chloe and Lisa. They do more blogging than I do. I try and get a few posts out about Keen and so far I've posted only a few, but my friends post more often than that. Dale posts (sometimes) posts these thick reviews on these horror movies he has seen, and even made some posts about a few he hasn't. Adam's posts often are what he ate during the day, along with other things that he has eaten at some point. Chloe posts about the parties she has attended (I've gone to a few of those with her) and the songs she likes to hear and dance to at those parties. Lisa posts about basically anything. She has posted about being in a bathtub and bathing. She has talked about skiing. She has even talked about music a few times. Her favorite artist and all the songs associated with him. (My favorite music is Christmas music so I like this time of year).

No comments:

Post a Comment